An Official BBC Earth VR experience.
Life in VR is a new way to experience the Natural World. Discover the Californian Coast and an underwater world bursting with life.
Meet one of the furriest animals on the planet, experience life at microscopic scale and dive into the Deep Ocean with giants.
Witness first hand the creature behaviours and relationships which sustains this ocean’s rich and diverse ecosystems, and discover the secrets that underpin it.
While exploring this underwater world the player will:
• Dive with sea otters as they forage for food to sustain them and their families
• Travel through swathes of giant kelp to learn about the vital role kelp forests play in the health of our oceans
• Shrink to microscopic levels to discover how zooplankton are key building blocks of the ocean
• Become immersed in a swarm of krill, the most abundant animal by weight on our planet
• Witnessing the diurnal vertical migration of Humboldt squid
• Dive with a lone sperm whale bull as it uses echolocation to track down its giant prey – a hunt that no human has ever witnessed
Terms & Conditions